- Prior to the implementation we do an intensive analysis of your task. A detailed conception is written down in a functional specification, captured in sketches or even in a clickable prototype.
- We think adherence to schedules and reliability is absolutely important.
- We keep an eye on the big picture - online marketing, search engine optimization, social media, maintainability in everyday life, upgradeability, expendability and of course performance and security is what we take very seriously with our technical solutions.
- We prefer a correct, proper and safe use of technologies. This includes valid HTML, adherence to programming guidelines, separation of design, data and logic for a maximum of flexibility in our software and of course the testing of any development result.
- We always consider all relevant safety aspects of your web application to give hackers no chance.
- We try to avoid hidden operating costs that could arise due to high licensing costs for images, software or unnecessary manual maintenance of your application.
- Performance and scalability. In case your company is growing your web application has to do so as well.
- Usability for you and your customers. Whatever we develop, it must be efficiently usable for you and your customers.
- If we make mistakes (and that has already happened), we fix them free of charge and of course as quickly as possible.
- On weekdays we are available by ticket-system, e-mail or telephone in emergencies at common office hours. Holiday periods are announced far in advance.
- When a project has been completed, we are of course available to support, maintain, change or extend something in your web-project any time.
Of course, high quality standards also have an impact on the price. But please consider the following quotation:
If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.